This week: The Other Side: What employers are looking for in interns.
Read these links for key insights into what employers are looking for when interviewing interns, what they expect of you when you start and how they want to help you get a job after graduation.
- Getting Bossy: Observations I’ve made when choosing summer interns via Internships.com
- Video: Interns – Employers’ Perspectives
- What Employers Think About Interns via Grad to Great
- How to turn your internship into a full-time job. via Career Rookie
- The Truth About Transcripts: What Matters and What Doesn’t via Hercampus
Jaime Hoerbelt is a senior Marketing major and Fine Arts and French minor at Hofstra University. She is graduating in May and plans to pursue a career in marketing and/or social media marketing. She is currently working part-time at Generations Beyond. She writes her own blog at www.JaimeHoerbelt.com