Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Ann Inc.|
|Date Posted||February 26, 2013|
|Job Type||Internship (Paid)|
ANN INC. is the parent company of Ann Taylor and LOFT, supporting over 900 Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory, LOFT and LOFT Outlet stores, as well as our web sites, ANN TAYLOR.COM and LOFT.COM. Careers here run the gamut, from Merchandising, Design, Marketing, Planning, E-Commerce and more.
The Design Intern assists the Design Team with the execution of seasonal collections, fabrications and colors that maintain the brand identity.
· Assists in the development, concept and design of the product line.
· Prepare Line Review presentation materials, concept boards, fabric and color boards and flat sketches.
The ANN INC. Summer Internship Program targets top college and university students for a future career in retail. This highly selective program offers participants an opportunity to explore the fundamental elements of the fashion industry within a leading corporate retail environment. We aim to cultivate our interns’ skill set across the business spectrum through hands-on learning, rotations, interaction with senior management, presentations and work related projects.
• 10 Weeks - June 3rd to August 9th
• Full time (minimum 30 hour work week)
• Based in NYC
• Previous professional/internship experience within the retail/fashion environment preferred
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Professional/academic recommendations
• Juniors (current rising Seniors) or recent college graduates (2012/2013)
PRIMARY LOCATIONUnited States-New York-Times Square
UNPOSTING DATE Ongoing
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!
- FindSpark: Marketing & Events Intern posted 3 days ago.
- CMP.LY: Spring 2014 Intern posted 16 days ago.
- ICED Media: Digital Marketing Intern posted about 1 month ago.
- LaPlaca Cohen: Strategy & Branding Intern posted about 1 month ago.
- EOA/Elmslie Osler Architects: Office Manager/Executive Assistant posted 6 days ago.