Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||February 6, 2013|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
Bluefly, Inc., http://www.bluefly.com, the leading online destination for designer clothing and accessories, is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant environment that fuses the dynamic worlds of fashion, technology and eCommerce. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of email content, set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting. This position will report to the CRM Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate weekly email schedule including creative requests, campaign set-up, testing, deployment and monitoring of email delivery
- Contribute to and assist with the development of email projects, new promotional concepts as well as strategies for optimization
- Responsible for reporting and evaluating email campaign performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinate across departments including Design, Merchandising, Online Retail and Business Intelligence to ensure all email requirements are met
- BA degree
- Prior internship or experience in an Internet and/or Marketing environment
- Email Marketing experience a strong plus
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience
- Enthusiastic about email and direct marketing
- Aptitude to understand databases and related technologies; HTML a plus
- Highly organized and efficient with time management skills; detail oriented
- Microsoft Excel skills required
Compensation package includes competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, stock options, 401k plan, health club membership assistance, vacation, and holidays.
Bluefly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!