Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||January 31, 2013|
|Job Type||Internship (Paid)|
Boxee is a new way to think about TV.With a Boxee connected to your TV, you can watch any TV show from the Internet, movies from services like Netflix, VUDU, MUBI, and OpenFilm, and enjoy all the rest the Internet has to offer that will never make it to broadcast TV.
Boxee's Product team is looking for a talented individual to help out on a part-time basis here in the NYC office. We are looking for someone creative, energetic, and able to successfully carry out multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. You will be involved in a variety of challenging projects - from application and website design, to production of marketing materials.
- You're a wizard at Photoshop & Illustrator (Fireworks or any other UI/UX related software knowledge is a big plus too!)
- You are a tolerant typographer who never discriminates based on color, weight, or textual orientation
- When someone says 10ft UI your eyes don't glaze over
- You can boil down the meaning of life into a single icon
- We would like you to be enrolled studying a degree or equivalent in interaction design
- Bonus points if you're a Boxee user, but we won't hold it against you if you have a Roku :)
- Online portfolio
- Based in NYC area
This is a paid internship - will discuss upon review. If you think you're qualified, and can identify at least 30 of the 40 memes in this succeed "," do video then hit the link below!
E-mail us your application:
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!
- FindSpark: Marketing & Events Intern posted 4 days ago.
- Carnegie Hall: Production Intern posted 9 days ago.
- CMP.LY: Spring 2014 Intern posted 17 days ago.
- HowAboutWe: Media Interns - Writing, Photo Editing, & Social Media (Recent Grads) posted 23 days ago.
- HowAboutWe: Media Interns - Writing, Photo Editing, & Social Media (College Students) posted 23 days ago.