Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Bruce Silverstein Gallery|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2013|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
Bruce Silverstein Gallery, established in 2001, is open to the public and represents artists and exhibits works spanning the history of the photographic medium.
Bruce Silverstein Gallery is seeking an intern. Candidates should be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
-Assisting the gallery Archivist with the capture and organization of all digital records / images
-Assisting and directing research into the reproduction / exhibition and provenance history for works of art
-Assisting with general administrative tasks & organization of press materials
-Assisting staff with day to day gallery functions
-Answering phone calls and providing assistance with general inquiries
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Knowledge and interest in art and art history
-Individual must have good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and a keen attention to detail
This position is unpaid and requires a three month commitment. Lunch will be provided daily.
Please send a PDF of resume and cover letter to email@example.com
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!
- Carnegie Hall: Production Intern posted 5 days ago.
- CMP.LY: Spring 2014 Intern posted 13 days ago.
- HowAboutWe: Media Interns - Writing, Photo Editing, & Social Media (Recent Grads) posted 19 days ago.
- HowAboutWe: Media Interns - Writing, Photo Editing, & Social Media (College Students) posted 19 days ago.
- FindSpark: Marketing & Events Intern posted 27 days ago.