|Date Posted||February 5, 2013|
An assistant account executive must have good interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of account service staff within a specific set of accounts.
The assistant account executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, proficiency with Microsoft Office, excellent organization skills, and the ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines. S/he must have a strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work. Previous internship experience is preferred.
· Provide client service administration support; attend meetings, handle scheduling, logistics and provide billing support
· Research, compile and analyze client media coverage
· Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, pitch letters, fact sheets and client correspondence
· Demonstrate general knowledge of social media tools
· Build lists and pitch media
· Help supervise interns/trainees
· Participate in new business process including research and proposal preparation
· Commit to continuous learning through Edelman University and other training opportunities
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct