Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Company Name||NY Creative Interns (view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2013|
NY Creative Interns is dedicated to helping young creatives discover and achieve their dream career through education, events, and networking. Since forming in December 2010, the organization has become the largest Meetup group for interns and recent grads in the country and offers a highly curated Job Board featuring the best internships and entry-level positions in New York City.
We're looking for a Photographer to capture the excitement of our biggest event of the year, Find & Follow Your Passion on Saturday, April 6 (http://conf.nycreativeinterns.com). Call time is 8am-6pm, but your main assignment will be for one half of the event. We'll provide you with a detailed shot list and you'll also get to enjoy the event.
This person will work directly with our Photo Manager in addition to our President, Emily Miethner.
See sample photos from past events and conferences here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.434546806593383.93410.136635026384564&type=3
- Photographing speakers, sessions, and behind the scenes
- Editing photos (photos due the next day by 5pm)
- Attendance at prep meeting Friday, April 5 from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- DSLR Camera (preferably with a tripod)
- At least 2 years of photography experience
- Experience shooting events
- Editing software (Photoshop)
- Familiarity with uploading photos to Facebook pages
- $50 stipend for the day
- Free access to event for you +1
-Paragraph on why you’d like to get involved
-Link to your portfolio / work samples, specifically of photos you've taken at events
-Links to personal website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!
- Uncommongoods: Photographer posted 1 day ago.
- FindSpark: FindSpark Fashion Conference Photographer posted 23 days ago.
- FindSpark: FindSpark Fashion Conference Videographer / Editor posted 23 days ago.
- IDEO: Front Desk Concierge posted about 1 month ago.
- Saks Fifth Avenue : Photographer posted 10 months ago.