Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Omnicom Media Group Inc.|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2013|
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
OMD (http://www.omd.com) is one of the largest and most innovative media communications specialists in the world, with more than 140 offices in 80 countries. Named Most Creative Agency in the World by The Gunn Report for Media for seven consecutive years, OMD also had the distinction of being named Agency of the Year 8 times in 10 years. The agency network is a unit of Omnicom Media Group Inc.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Assistant Strategist. This is not an all-inclusive list and will vary by account assignment. The Assistant Strategist is the entry-level position within the Strategy group. The Assistant Strategist’s main role is to work closely with Strategists in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible. He/she is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the account which includes some of the following:
- Gather data to support the media recommendation
- Utilize Brainbox and other research systems
- Prepare purchase authorizations, coordinating input from the Investment group, the client media team, account team, and media sales teams
- Assist in the execution of the media plan
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Update client media activity flowcharts
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Collect data and assist in writing competitive reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Interest in the principles of advertising, marketing and media
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exhibit proficiency with computer programs, but specifically Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate and interact with clients and vendors
- Ability to follow-through on tasks and be detail-oriented
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!