Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Simon & Schuster|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2013|
|Job Type||Internship (Unpaid)|
Simon & Schuster, a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, is dedicated to providing a diverse range of quality books across a wide variety of genres and printed, audio and digital formats to readers worldwide. The publishing operation of CBS Corporation, one of the world’s premier media companies, Simon & Schuster prides itself on its culture of innovation, inclusion, success and the spirit and professionalism of its employees. With career choices covering all aspects of publishing, Simon & Schuster offers exciting opportunities for those ready to contribute, learn, grow and fulfill their dreams
Simon & Schuster’s internship program is designed to train and recruit a diverse group of students who are interested in exploring careers in publishing. The ideal applicant should have a strong academic record, well-rounded extra- curricular interests and previous work experience. We offer countless opportunities for motivated individuals eager to learn about publishing and gain invaluable "hands-on" experience - all while earning college credit and travel reimbursement!
Internship Opportunities Exist in the Following Areas:
~ Managing Editorial
~ Publishing Office
~ E-Book Production
~ Online Marketing
~ Subsidiary Rights
~ Human Resources
- Must be a current student (sophomore, junior, or senior preferred)
- Must be able to recieve Academic Credit
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, leadership and organizational abilities
- Maintain a professional appearance be enthusiastic, and have a demonstrated interest in publishing
- Must be able to make a commitment to work 16 - 20 hours per week (days and times are flexible)
**Candidates participating in the internship program are responsible for completing any requirements as directed by their academic institution.**
You must login to apply to this job. Sign up for a free account now to apply!
- FindSpark: Marketing & Events Intern posted 6 days ago.
- Ampush: Summer Media Analyst Intern - NYC posted 3 days ago.
- Scholastic Corporation: eCommerce, Summer Internship posted 3 days ago.
- NET-A-PORTER: Public Relation Intern posted 4 days ago.
- Steven Alan: eCommerce Photography Intern posted 4 days ago.