Being a creative is super awesome and so much fun, but let’s face it, it has its challenges! At times, our creativity may not be enough to financially sustain us, and at those times, we may need to find a part-time job to support our dreams.
We asked our community members what their favorite part-time jobs are and here’s what they said:
1. Trader Joe’s – Hello free food and the friendliest co-workers!
2. Starbucks – Those working 20 or more hours a week can get a wide range of perks, benefits and assistance.
4. Dog Sitter/Walker
5. Babysitter – Work on your personal branding. Create a profile on Care.com or SitterCity.com and see how many inquiries and/or responses you get from prospective employers.
6. TaskRabbit – Do tasks for others and get paid for it. Great for people with crazy schedules because you can work it around your schedule.
7. DJ – Got an awesome iTunes library? Use it and get paid to set the beat at events and parties!
8. Events – Working events is a great way to make money, while also expanding your network!
9. Party caterer – Meet lots of fun people, see cool venues, and especially fitting for those who need to move around and easily get bored. You can also usually control your schedule.
12. Landscaping – Bring your creativity outdoors!
13. Bicycle/Segway Tour Guide – Spend your whole day outside, exploring your city, and meeting new people every day.
14. Golf caddy – Great exercise and great tips!
15. Bartend – Great tips and flexible hours!
16. The Apple Store – Become a genius!
What’s the best part-time job you have had and why? Was it the awesome perks, the money, the connections you made? Let us know in the comments below.