A strong network is powerful and can open doors.
Looking for experience in event planning, marketing, social media, and as a student leader?
Join our community and boost your career while having fun with the most ambitious young pros on the planet.
We’re seeking talented, driven individuals who want to be more actively involved with our community — changing people’s careers for the better and working to ensure that there is a positive role model, mentor, and friend for every young pro in New York City, Chicago and beyond.
This is not your typical campus ambassador program. You won’t push products; you’ll bring fun, relevant resources that actually work to your peers. You won’t represent a brand; you’ll represent a community, and learn and grow professionally at the same time.
With our support, benefits, and network, FindSpark Campus Ambassadors have gone on to land jobs and internships at companies like Viacom, Time Inc., IBM, L’Oreal, MRY, and Birchbox.
Fill Out Our Interest Form to Receive the Application!
Who should apply?
- …excited by the idea of helping to set up your peers for career success.
- …ready to be set up for career success through our program as well.
- …a self-starter and an absolutely stellar writer.
- …incredibly organized – online and offline.
With the guidance of our team, FindSpark Campus Ambassadors will devise a plan to share the mission and spirit of FindSpark with their student body.
As a campus ambassador, you will:
- Develop your marketing skills by strategizing a proposal for bringing FindSpark to your campus.
- Improve your writing skills by sharing your personal tips and experiences on our blog.
- Expand your online presence by posting FindSpark resources to your personal social media profiles and building or improving your personal website.
- Produce a FindSpark program activation by organizing a FindSpark event on your campus or integrating FindSpark into an event you’re planning with your club with support from our team. Past Campus Ambassadors have brought our CEO to their clubs or classes to lead a workshop, hosted their own FindSpark themed workshop, or invited their club or peers to screen a virtual FindSpark workshop on campus.
- Get event planning and production experience by volunteering at our events (if located in NYC).
- Give your peers a career boost by tabling on campus or sharing resources at a school club meeting.
- Recognize your accomplishments by building a wrap report to showcase your efforts at the end of the semester.
- Build powerful relationships with Team FindSpark, your fellow ambassadors, and the FindSpark community.
Just some of our Campus Ambassador Wrap Reports
- Mentorship, training, and support from our team, covering social media, resumes, interviewing, networking, public speaking, and more through training day and virtual workshops
- Real-world skill building
- Eligibility to receive up to $100 for your FindSpark campus program activation (which could go towards integrating FindSpark into a program you plan with a club you’re a part of)
- Prizes for the ambassadors with the highest attendance at their FindSpark campus activation
- First-dibs access on new content and products
- Free access to FindSpark events to those who support planning and production
- Free FindSpark Premium Membership for life, including 50% off our events
- Access to our extensive network
- Sweet FindSpark swag for you and your student body
- Potential recommendation from a member of Team FindSpark
- Resources to share with your peers and campus clubs to help them in their careers
- The ability to make a real difference in the lives of others
- Commitment of approximately 3-4 hours per week
- Attendance at training and at least 2 regular FindSpark events throughout the semester
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Sophomore, junior, or senior status at time of program
- Participation in program for the full semester
FindSpark Campus Ambassador Alumni & Success Stories
How many events are campus ambassadors required to plan?
Campus ambassadors must plan one event or activation on campus that incorporates FindSpark resources or brings a member of Team FindSpark in as a speaker.
How many events will I have to attend as a campus ambassador?
Campus Ambassadors are expected to attend a training session at the beginning of the program (virtual for those out-of-state) and at least 2 virtual or IRL FindSpark events throughout the semester.
When will I find out if I’ve been accepted as a campus ambassador?
Applicants for the Spring 2017 program will be notified via email by the end of December.
I don’t go to school in NYC; can I participate as a campus ambassador?
Absolutely! We’ve worked with campus ambassadors all over the world to bring FindSpark resources to their peers, wherever they are, using our virtual programming.
I’m a graduate student. Can I be a campus ambassador?
Sure thing! Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply for the program.
How many campus ambassadors are there per school?
We don’t require more than one campus ambassador per campus, but we strongly encourage finding a friend or peer to participate with you.
How long does the campus ambassador program run?
Admitted applicants will participate in the program for a minimum of one semester, and are welcome to continue the program in following semesters.
I can’t be a campus ambassador this semester, but I’m an RA. Is there something that I can still do?
Of course! FindSpark has created resources for RAs to use to plan programs with their residents. The three workshops (LinkedIn, Resumes, and Social Media) are based around professional development and are relevant for college students who are looking to get work experience under their belt. Find more information here.