We’re looking for passionate, driven, self-directed people to help take FindSpark to the next level and are interested in making an immediate impact in our community through their work and ideas.
As a Community Advisor, you will work closely with Team FindSpark to ensure the success of each member of our community. You’ll get to network with our brilliant speaker alumni and your fellow advisors members, and help the FindSpark community to become the best candidates they can be.
- Attend at least one of our monthly FindSpark Verified mixers per semester
- Volunteer at one event per semester (3/year)
- Contribute to monthly brainstorm for events and other programs
- Contribute to the FindSpark blog
- Meet at least once (in-person or over the phone) with your Campus Ambassador mentee(s)
- Commitment is approximately 5 hours per month
- Must love swag!