- This event has passed.
#FindSpark Twitter Chat: A Social Networking Q&A
February 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: Around the world, LIVE on your computer. This is an online Twitter Q&A event. Registration: FREE
The FindSpark team is excited to hold a #FindSpark Twitter chat. Think of it as an open Q&A session for you to ask all your burning questions about social media, in preparation for Social Media Week 2015. Featuring FindSpark speaker alumni, this event is a great way to network with your peers and seasoned creatives from a variety of industries.
Twitter isn’t just for frivolous updates — it’s about conversation. So warm up your fingers and get ready to tweet away!
Not sure how a Twitter chat works? We’ve explained all the basics here.
- Katie Radford Head of Fun DoSomething.org
- Ruben Quinones VP, Client Strategy Path Interactive
- Justin Gignac Co Founder Working Not Working
- Gina Fuentes Walker
Voice Over Artist
Gina Fuentes Walker Studio
- Sree Sreenivasan Chief Digital Officer The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Mae Karwowski CEO/Founder Obviously Social
- Mina Black Founder WealthEssentials