- This event has passed.
From Hello to Hired: An Interactive Interview Workshop
November 13, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
At a Glance:
Hiring pros share their insider tips for rocking the interview, then give you the chance to practice your interview skills and get direct feedback.
Who You’ll Meet
- The thought of a job interview makes your knees buckle.
- Your least favorite words in the English language are “tell me about yourself.”
- You want to practice your interview skills in a small, supportive group.
- You want to know how to express your personality while still being professional.
- You want to meet real recruiters and other young creatives!
How it Works:
- Reps from top NYC companies will answer your questions on what they look for in an interview.
- Then, you’ll break off into small groups and practice answering interview questions with those reps and your peers.
- Not only will you benefit from practice, but you’ll be able to hear how your peers answer and the feedback they get.
Campus 2 Career Assistant
Janel is catalyst for early career development at NBCUniversal. She assists the Campus 2 Career East Coast internship program, helping interns across all businesses achieve their goals. She is especially passionate about the career exploration of millennials- what they’ve been told about work; what attracts them to certain positions; and what drives them to excel in their careers.
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Director of Talent Acquisition, North America
Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
Love FindSpark events? Become a Premium Member and receive 50% off every single event that you attend.
Dress: Business Casual
Tickets: $9.50-$22 (includes pizza!) depending on your FindSpark membership level & career status
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Wix.com enables everyone to design, publish and host stunning HTML5 websites. No coding, no previous design skills, just log in to Wix and start creating with our easy drag-and-drop website builder! In that spirit of encouraging creativity and enabling entrepreneurship, in 2010 Wix founded the NYC Wix Lounge. The Wix Lounge is a completely free co-working, event and exhibit space for creative professionals. Grab your laptop, pop into the Lounge and enjoy a productive work day, great networking opportunities, and amazing events. The Wix Lounge provides free support to New Yorkers, giving them the tools and tips for successfully launching and managing their businesses’ online presence. To learn more, please visit http://www.wix.com.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Q: Do you do group sales for colleges, organizations, and companies?
A: Yes we do! FindSpark events are a practical and fun perk to offer your students, alumni, and community members. Contact us here to get in touch.
Q: Will there be food at this event?
A: Yes! A majority of our events provide good old classic New York pizza and soda, including this one.
Q: What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
A: We always recommend business casual at our events.
Q: Is there a limit to how many events I can attend during the year?
A: Absolutely not. We encourage our community members to attend as many events as they’d like.
Q: Can I give FindSpark event tickets to friends and family as a gift?
A: Absolutely. You are such a great friend/relative for wanting to support your loved one’s career! Send us an email and we’ll make it happen.