- This event has passed.
Land the Job: An Interactive Interview Workshop
November 19, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
At a Glance:
Confidence is everything. Hear insider tips from real recruiters for rocking the interview, then practice your interview skills and get direct feedback so you can feel more confident pitching yourself to employers.
Who You’ll Meet
- Your least favorite words in the English language are “tell me about yourself.”
- You want to hear how you really sound to employers, in a pressure-free environment.
- The thought of a job interview makes your knees buckle.
- You want to practice your interview skills in a small, supportive group.
- You want to know how to express your personality while still being professional.
- You want to meet real recruiters and other young creatives!
How it Works:
- Reps from top NYC companies will answer your questions on what they look for in an interview during a brief panel.
- Then, you’ll break off into small groups and practice answering interview questions with those reps and your peers.
- Not only will you benefit from practice, but you’ll be able to hear how your peers answer and the feedback they get.
- You’ll have time to network with all our speakers and your incredible peers, ask your own career questions, and get to know the FindSpark community.
Love FindSpark events? Become a Premium Member and receive 50% off every single event that you attend.
Dress: Business Casual
Tickets: $5-$20 (includes pizza!) depending on your FindSpark membership level & career status
Special Thanks to Our Partner:
Thank you to our partner Wix.com for hosting us at the Wix Lounge. Wix.com enables you to build a free and professional online presence, just the way you want it. With an HTML5 drag-and-drop website editor, 100s of web apps, designer-made templates, and tons of features, Wix gives you the tools to launch and manage your online presence. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a free Wix workshop today!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Q: Do you do group sales for colleges, organizations, and companies?
A: Yes we do! FindSpark events are a practical and fun perk to offer your students, alumni, and community members. Contact us here to get in touch.
Q: Will there be food at this event?
A: Yes! A majority of our events provide good old classic New York pizza and soda, including this one.
Q: What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
A: We always recommend business casual at our events.
Q: Is there a limit to how many events I can attend during the year?
A: Absolutely not. We encourage our community members to attend as many events as they’d like.
Q: Can I give FindSpark event tickets to friends and family as a gift?
A: Absolutely. You are such a great friend/relative for wanting to support your loved one’s career! Send us an email and we’ll make it happen.