- This event has passed.
QS World Grad School Tour (FindSpark Partner Perk)
September 20, 2015 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
We love seeing you at our own events, but every now and then we find an event elsewhere that’s too good not to share with you. We’re thrilled to partner with QS to give FindSpark community members free access to the QS World Grad School Tour in NYC.
At A Glance:
Find out how grad school can help you fast-track your path to a thriving, enjoyable and in-demand career at this event brought to you by our friends at QS. FindSpark community members get in free!
Who You’ll Meet:
Admissions directors from top ranked universities, including:
- Imperial College Business School
- London Business School
- University College London
- HEC School of Management – Paris
- University of Melbourne
- Università Bocconi
- York University, Schulich School of Business
- IE Business School
- and tons more! See the full list here.
Plus, Team FindSpark will be hosting a free LinkedIn & Social Media workshop at the event from 4:00-4:30pm!
- You want to meet the world’s highest ranked graduate programs
- You want to get face time with admissions directors
- You want to enjoy free seminars on the GREs and GMATs
- You want to apply for $1.7 million worth of exclusive scholarships
- You want to discover new career paths
How It Works
- Meet admissions directors from the best graduate programs all over the world
- Enjoy a free LinkedIn & Social Media workshop from FindSpark at the event from 4:00-4:30pm
- FindSpark community members get in free! Register online now, then say FindSpark at the door to waive the registration fee (a savings of $15)
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Meet the world’s highest ranked graduate programs at the QS World Grad School Tour on Sunday, September 20th. Get face time with admissions directors, enjoy free seminars on the GREs and GMATs, apply for $1.7 million worth of exclusive scholarships, discover new career paths, and explore the best graduate schools from all over the world. Register here and mention FindSpark at the door to get in free (a savings of $15)!