At a Glance:
Creative pros share their tips for networking online, building a personal brand, and using your online presence to land the job.
- You want to learn more about the possibilities of LinkedIn.
- You don’t understand how 140 characters or less could help you get the job.
- You want to build a strong personal brand online.
- You want to celebrate Social Media Week with Team FindSpark!
How it Works:
- Social media pros will tell their stories of how their online presence helped them build their brand and get their dream job.
- Then, you can ask them your questions on building your personal brand online.
- Bailey McGinty
Manager, Lifestyle Marketing
- Steph Perez
Senior Talent Acquisition
- Dave Krugman Social Editor BBDO
- Lauren Hom Letterer, Illustrator, and Designer Hom Sweet Hom
Love FindSpark events? Become a Premium Member and receive 50% off every single event that you attend.
Dress: Business Casual
Tickets: $9.50-$22 (includes pizza!) depending on your FindSpark membership level & career status
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Wix.com enables everyone to design, publish and host stunning HTML5 websites. No coding, no previous design skills, just log in to Wix and start creating with our easy drag-and-drop website builder! In that spirit of encouraging creativity and enabling entrepreneurship, in 2010 Wix founded the NYC Wix Lounge. The Wix Lounge is a completely free co-working, event and exhibit space for creative professionals. Grab your laptop, pop into the Lounge and enjoy a productive work day, great networking opportunities, and amazing events. The Wix Lounge provides free support to New Yorkers, giving them the tools and tips for successfully launching and managing their businesses’ online presence. To learn more, please visit http://www.wix.com.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Q: Do you do group sales for colleges, organizations, and companies?
A: Yes we do! FindSpark events are a practical and fun perk to offer your students, alumni, and community members. Contact us here to get in touch.
Q: Will there be food at this event?
A: Yes! A majority of our events provide good old classic New York pizza and soda, including this one.
Q: What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
A: We always recommend business casual at our events.
Q: Is there a limit to how many events I can attend during the year?
A: Absolutely not. We encourage our community members to attend as many events as they’d like.
Q: Can I give FindSpark event tickets to friends and family as a gift?
A: Absolutely. You are such a great friend/relative for wanting to support your loved one’s career! Send us an email and we’ll make it happen.