- This event has passed.
Hustler Bootcamp: Upgrade Your Online Presence
January 19 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About the Event:
Do you think you’re actually using LinkedIn and Twitter to their fullest potential?
Do you use social media to not only connect with people you already know, but make new connections, and strengthen the ones you already have?
Do you have a long list of accomplishments, and need to know how to best show them off online?
If you answered “no,” to any of these questions, it’s a given: you need to attend this workshop.
As it is, you may have already missed out on tons of career opportunities, all because you’re not utilizing social media platforms enough. Let’s help you change that.
We’ll show you how to consistently “put yourself out there” online, so that the career opportunities come to you.
Here’s what else you’ll learn how to do at the Hustler Bootcamp:
- Use Twitter to network at events (before, during, and after)
- Optimize your bios and summary
- Write a LinkedIn headline that will catch a recruiter’s attention
- Know the difference between posting and publishing on LinkedIn
- Use #hashtags the right way
- Send follow up messages that get replies
- Get the attention of people you admire (we’ll share actual Tweet templates)
- Make the most of your profiles using different management tools
- Practice common social media etiquette
Because let’s face it: everyone needs career support, especially from a community of (awesome!) career driven professionals.
Special thanks to our sponsor New Marketing Institute| MediaMath! New Marketing Institute, the educational arm of MediaMath, educates, engages and empowers modern marketers by providing programs and resources to enhance their professional careers. Learn more about them here and meet them at Hustle Summit, our epic recruiting event on Friday, January 27th at Irving plaza.