- This event has passed.
Your Name on the Small Screen: Build a Website in Just 2 Hours
December 7, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
At a Glance:
A website in a must-have for any young pro to showcase their work; we’ll help you build yours in just 2 hours.
- You’re not sure where to start when it comes to building your site
- You think building your website will take forever (spoiler alert: it won’t), so you haven’t gotten around to it
- You don’t know why you need a website and want to learn more
- You want to see a straightforward demo of the Wix platform
- You want to see someone else create a website easily in real time
- You want to launch your new site right away
- You want to share your work with employers easily
- You want to showcase your talents to the world!
How It Works:
We’ll help you build your new site in just 2 hours.
This workshop includes a demo of the Wix.com platform, a brainstorming session for your site, and time to start your site with hands-on help and feedback from the pros.
You’ll leave with a a free new website, all the tools you need to manage and promote it, and 50% off an upgraded Wix site for when you’re ready to claim yourname.com.
What Attendees Are Saying
“The team was really knowledgeable and charismatic; the workshop certainly exceeded my expectations. Very grateful for the final tip about having at least 2 pages ready on your website so you don’t take forever to launch it.”
Love FindSpark events? Become a Premium Member and receive 50% off every single event that you attend.
Dress: Business Casual
Special Thanks to Our Partner:
Thank you to our partner Wix.com for hosting us at the Wix Lounge. Wix.com enables you to build a free and professional online presence, just the way you want it. With an HTML5 drag-and-drop website editor, 100s of web apps, designer-made templates, and tons of features, Wix gives you the tools to launch and manage your online presence. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a free Wix workshop today!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs!
Q: What should I bring?
A: Bring along a fully charged laptop. We’ll build your website during the workshop, so you’ll need that to work on it.
Q: What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
A: We always recommend business casual at our events.
Q: Is there a limit to how many events I can attend during the year?
A: Absolutely not. We encourage our community members to attend as many events as they’d like.