For Young Pros
How can I get involved?
- Become a General Member to receive our Weekly Opportunities Newsletter featuring jobs, internships, inspiration, and to access our events, apply for roles on the job board, and more. Just click that big orange “Become a Member” button up top.
- Join us for an upcoming event to make new connections, learn new skills, and get inspired.
- Connect with us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for regular inspiration, job opportunities, updates, and more.
I applied for a role on the FindSpark job board. When will I hear back?
- Way to go! Your application has been sent directly to the employer, so they’ll be in touch with you directly if they think it’s a good fit.
I registered for an event but can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
Is there an age limit for FindSpark events?
- Our content and programs are geared toward 18-25 year olds, and those looking for internships and their first or second job. We do have some career changers who attend our events as well, but those with more than three or four years of experience may find the advice at events to be basic. However, our blog focuses a lot on personal branding and networking tips that are applicable to any career stage.
I’m looking to hire interns or recent graduates. How can FindSpark help?
- Join our Meetup group.
- Set up a detailed Meetup profile, and look through other member profiles for someone who may be a great intern for you, and reach out.
- Learn about how to find interns or entry level hires through our Weekly Opportunities Newsletter.
- Come to our events and meet creative opportunity seekers face to face.
- Sponsor our events. Not only will all of our attendees hear about your company, but we will also announce your internship at the meetup itself.
While you’re here, check these out:
Most Viewed Posts