How can I get involved?
There are plenty of ways to get involved with FindSpark:
- Become a General Member to receive our Weekly Opportunities Newsletter featuring jobs, internships, inspiration, and to access our events, apply for roles on the job board, and more. Just click that big orange “Become a Member” button up top.
- Join us for an upcoming event to make new connections, learn new skills, and get inspired.
- Connect with us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for regular inspiration, job opportunities, updates, and more.
How can FindSpark help me if I don’t live in NYC yet?
NYC is the greatest place on earth, and we want to help you get there. Here’s what you can do:
- Check out our job board, which has the best internship and entry-level opportunities in NYC.
- Keep an eye out for our virtual workshops and Twitter chats, which you can participate in from the comfort of your couch.
- Check out these blog posts:
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
No worries, it happens to the best of us! You can reset your password here.
I’m looking for a role in a certain industry. Do you have any opportunities for me?
We have tons of entry-level jobs and internships available in a variety of industries at New York’s coolest companies. You can see all openings on our job board, and keep an eye on our events calendar for upcoming recruiting events.
I applied for a role on the FindSpark job board. When will I hear back?
Way to go! Your application has been sent straight to the employer, so they’ll be in touch with you directly if they think it’s a good fit.
I registered for an event but can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
We’re bummed you can’t make it. We’re unable to provide refunds but you have a couple of options. You can transfer your ticket to someone else, or we can give you a credit to apply towards a future event. Just fill out this form and we’ll help you out.
I’m registering for a FindSpark event. Which ticket type should I select?
Most of our events offer three ticket types: Student, Recent Grad, and Young Pro. Each ticket comes with the same perks, so select whichever career level you identify with the most.
Do you offer any discounts for FindSpark events?
Yes! FindSpark Premium Members receive 50% off all our events, plus access to our FindMentorship Program, free movie screenings, exclusive content, and tons of other perks.
Is there an age limit for FindSpark events?
Our content and programs are geared toward 18-25 year olds, and those looking for internships and their first or second job. We do have some career changers who attend our events as well, but those with more than three or four years of experience may find the advice at events to be basic. However, our blog focuses a lot on personal branding and networking tips that are applicable to any career stage.
What’s the difference between General Membership and Premium Membership?
General Membership is free and gives you access to things like our events and job board. Premium Membership gives you exclusive content, 50% off our events, access to the FindMentorship program, and more for as little as a venti latte a month. See all the perks of Premium Membership here.
I don’t live in NYC. Am I eligible for FindSpark Premium Membership?
Of course! Premium Members will have access to exclusive content on our website and lots of other perks. These resources will enable you to get your foot in the door in New York and beyond. Whether you’re in New Jersey or London, opportunity knows no bounds.
When can I sign up for Premium Membership?
After you sign up for General Membership, you’ll have the option to upgrade to Premium Membership. Click that big orange “Become a Member” button up top to get started.
I’m an employer, how do I go about submitting a listing to your job board?
For information on listing your opportunities on our job board and other employer FAQ, please visit our Employer FAQ page.
Don’t see your question answered here? Head to our Contact page to get in touch.
While you’re here, check these out:
Most Viewed Posts
- What to Put on Your Business Card If You’re a Student or Recent Grad
- 17 Ways to Make Your Resume Fit on One Page
- How to Say Thank You: The Intern’s Gift Guide
- Making the Most of New York: 10 Great Thinking Spots
- 10 Examples of Stellar Student and Recent Grad Creative Online Portfolios