Want guidance on how to approach your job hunt and career during the COVID-19 pandemic?
During the recording of this live virtual event you will hear from a variety of HR, recruitment, and diversity professionals share tips on navigating your career during COVID-19.
What is covered in this virtual panel:
- Virtual networking strategies for job hunters
- Advice for college students about to graduate and looking for internships
- How to maintain your connections in an even more digital era
- Top tips for navigating virtual meetings and your role at work
- What to do if you’re in between jobs or looking for your first job out of college