|Company Name||Ann Inc.|
|Date Posted||February 25, 2013|
The Design Intern assists the Design Team with the execution of seasonal collections, fabrications and colors that maintain the brand identity.
· Assists in the development, concept and design of the product line.
· Prepare Line Review presentation materials, concept boards, fabric and color boards and flat sketches.
The ANN INC. Summer Internship Program targets top college and university students for a future career in retail. This highly selective program offers participants an opportunity to explore the fundamental elements of the fashion industry within a leading corporate retail environment. We aim to cultivate our interns’ skill set across the business spectrum through hands-on learning, rotations, interaction with senior management, presentations and work related projects.
• 10 Weeks - June 3rd to August 9th
• Full time (minimum 30 hour work week)
• Based in NYC
• Previous professional/internship experience within the retail/fashion environment preferred
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Professional/academic recommendations
• Juniors (current rising Seniors) or recent college graduates (2012/2013)
PRIMARY LOCATIONUnited States-New York-Times Square
UNPOSTING DATE Ongoing