Bitly is looking for an Account Management Intern to assist with day-to-day client relations and operational support.
Bitly is the easiest and most fun way to save, share and discover links from around the web. We collaborate with audiences and industries that benefit from our business insights. Our account management team is focused on client retention and product awareness.
The intern will be directly involved with customer service, client reports, database management and organization. Candidates must be detail oriented, organized, and tech-savvy.
This is a paid internship that will begin right away in our Union Square office. Please inquire for more details and only respond if you meet the criteria below.
Requirements for success:
• Junior or Senior at a four year accredited university, with career aspirations in online marketing.
• Ability to work 15-20 hours/week.
• Hardworking, self starter, able to multitask, who is organized and exhibits attention to detail.
• Excellent communicator, (written and verbal).
• Excellent Power Point and Excel skills.
• Ability to work independently and on a team basis.
We have a transparent, fast-paced and casual environment in the heart of Union Square in New York City, and offer you the chance to work with smart people on difficult problems at huge scale that impact how millions of people use the Internet.