|Date Posted||February 5, 2013|
- Coordinate weekly email schedule including creative requests, campaign set-up, testing, deployment and monitoring of email delivery
- Contribute to and assist with the development of email projects, new promotional concepts as well as strategies for optimization
- Responsible for reporting and evaluating email campaign performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinate across departments including Design, Merchandising, Online Retail and Business Intelligence to ensure all email requirements are met
- BA degree
- Prior internship or experience in an Internet and/or Marketing environment
- Email Marketing experience a strong plus
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience
- Enthusiastic about email and direct marketing
- Aptitude to understand databases and related technologies; HTML a plus
- Highly organized and efficient with time management skills; detail oriented
- Microsoft Excel skills required
Compensation package includes competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, stock options, 401k plan, health club membership assistance, vacation, and holidays.
Bluefly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Email Marketing Coordinator posted over 2 years ago.