|Company Name||Bustle (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2017|
The Branded Creative Video Producer will join a team of editors and strategists on the Bustle Studios team. Bustle Studios partners with brands to create the dynamic, compulsively shareable content Bustle readers know and love -- in the young, pop culture-savvy, feminist voice they have come to expect. Using insights from the editorial, ad sales, marketing, analytics, design, and dev teams, Bustle Studios helps to brainstorm new tools and editorial formats for use on branded campaigns as well as in the newsroom.
On a day-to-day basis, you will serve as the branded lead on all video campaigns. This role will report to the Deputy Branded Content Editor and involves collaboration with our product, operations, sales, design, editorial, and video teams.
- Participate in brainstorms to help develop branded content ideas and tactics for proposals
- Ideate, create and write up co-branded video concepts that translate Bustle, Romper and client brands into compelling video content that drives user engagement
- Develop both long-form and short-form, snackable video content that is tailored to all our major editorial and social platforms, including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Lead creative development of all custom video content, including: concepting, scripting, talent direction, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery (partnering with in-house production, video, branded teams and external production companies)
- Amend, revise and/or redevelop concepts based on internal and/or client review
- Collaborate with editorial video team on brand integration opportunities for editorial franchises
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with internal team and account teams/clients
- Stay abreast of content and technology trends in the entertainment, video production and motion graphic communities, and suggest new ways to implement these
- Must be able to travel when needed
- 5+ years working in a creative/production role within the branded content realm (ideal candidate has been directly responsible for developing co-branded video at an agency or publisher)
- Bachelor’s degree in video production or in journalism/communications/advertising
- Experience developing video creative is a MUST: creating scripts/treatments, providing creative input on shoots, gathering and leading feedback on edits, etc.
- Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience producing for multiple digital platforms and formats, especially documentary and short-form storytelling.
- Experience working with motion graphics designers.High organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects at a time
- Must have proven proficiency and deep knowledge of the latest production equipment (Canon and Sony cameras preferred), editing software, techniques and budget ranges required to execute different types of video (you will need to work closely with in-house production and production companies to ensure we adhere to campaign budgets).
- Ability to rapidly execute, with great attention to detail, in an environment with tight timelines
- Please include a resume and short cover letter outlining your experience. Please also send a reel and/or links to your work.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.