|Company Name||Bustle (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2017|
Bustle is seeking a part-time team member to assist Bustle’s Commerce and Affiliate Marketing team. This role sits within the Commerce team, which generates revenue by making product recommendations in Bustle’s editorial content. This is a new, exciting team with company, so the role requires being flexible, entrepreneurial, creative, driven and someone who is excited to try new things. This is a great role for anyone interested in the intersection of marketing and editorial content, and who has a passion for shopping and products.
- Identify the best affiliate products to include in articles and add affiliate product links to content
- Use Google Analytics and other analytics tools to identify existing content in which to add affiliate product links, coordinate with relevant editors and writers as needed, reference analytics to monitor performance and inform our strategy
- Research products to feature in Bustle articles by studying popular products and new product trends
- Assist in testing optimal affiliate strategies
- 28 hrs/week (ideally over the course of 4 days per week, but we can be flexible)
- Be able to work from our Chelsea office, although some remote work may be a possibility
- Must be highly organized, responsible, and have a strong attention to detail
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred but not required, recent grads encouraged to apply
- Prior internship or employment experience, ideally in the fields of business, marketing, advertising, analytics, e-commerce, or related
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.