The Design Intern will support our team in building strategic decks, advertisements in digital and print formats, and other promotional/branding assets for client events. This position requires a highly creative person who can work through and manage integrated projects. Candidates must be able to collaborate in a team environment—interpreting direction from the senior design director and utilize other team members around them. This position will run from early May to the end of August.
- Taking concepts, outcomes, and problems and turning them into beautiful design solutions and mockups.
- Working with the Senior Art Director, to design an array of content for use by clients across digital platforms including but not limited to physical experiences, social and digital media. This will also include photo manipulation, photocomposition, illustration, presentation layout, and some print collateral.
- Work in a dynamic group, and actively participate on any given project in a fast paced environment.
- Execute multiple projects at once while meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Maintain a familiarity with social media, digital trends, and other relevant media.
- Receive design feedback and direction fluidly, but be able to voice your opinion on style and aesthetic.
- Proven design work in presentation layout, typography, and social media.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly proficient in Keynote.
- Ability to work quickly and handle multiple projects at once while maintaining organization.
- Collaborative with a self-starting team spirit
- Experience in After Effects a plus