FindSpark is looking for someone smart, energetic, outgoing, and resourceful to join our team to lead our digital growth and content strategy. The role will include creating content for an array of initiatives ranging from our monthly events to Hustle Summit to our campus ambassador program.
The number one thing we're looking for is someone proven record of growing digital audiences with little to no paid advertising.
The role will be hugely rewarding and take place in a super supportive and fun environment, in addition to being fast-paced with high expectations. There will be hands-on training all along the way, but you’ll be expected to dive in, bring your own ideas, and have an impact immediately.
Passion for careers, community, and helping others is a must. Member of the FindSpark community = mega bonus.
We've accomplished huge things so far, and we've only scratched the surface.
We're looking for someone who wants to play a huge part in the growth of FindSpark and our mission of setting up every young pro for career success and connecting our employers and partners with diverse, millennial talent.
Your Skills & Experience Includes
- At least 1-2 years building digital audiences in a small team or at a small company (side hustles count!)
- Amazing writer, communicator, and listener
- Orchestrating social media projects from start to finish
- Being the voice of a brand or community on social media platforms
- Outstanding time management / follow up skills
- Working well under pressure
- Excellent writing / copywriting chops
- Relationship builder (bonus if you have your own network we can tap in to)
- Creating concepts from scratch...coming up with ideas, then executing
- Analytics; developing creative campaigns and measuring results
- Oversee and execute audience and community development and growth -- ranging from building our email list, social media channels, user sign ups, and ticket sales
- Create and manage content strategy and calendar, including guest posts
- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns related to our programs to bring in new community members; including students, young pros, and employers
- Work with creative team to develop any design materials needed for campaigns
- Oversee sponsor and employer content as it relates to social media and digital content
- Collaborate on sponsor and employers campaigns and track engagement and results for wrap reports
- Track results through native analytics for each platform and make recommendations and changes based on metrics
- Reach out to community members, from success stories to employers, to create content that can be used across platforms
Software / tools
- Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
- Google Analytics
- Experience with a CRM (Zoho, Salesforce, Streak, Yesware, etc)
- Google Docs
- ActiveCampaign & Mailchimp
- Photoshop and video editing tools is a plus
- Budget for networking events
- Team lunches about once a week
- Work from a great collaborative office space, the Wix Lounge
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Make a real impact on our community and members
- Mentorship and guidance from Founder/CEO + advisory board members
- Starts ASAP
- Person will work from office in Chelsea, with the option for occasional remote work
- Salary will commensurate with experience level
- Sign up for our community at findspark.com
- a resume
- a short blurb on why you’re a good fit (in the body of email is fine), including your biggest accomplishment that's relevant to this role and how you found out about us
- what has been the most growth that has happened on a project under your direction?
- link to your LinkedIn and any other places you live online
- when you could start
Those who don't submit all these things won't be considered.
Those who submit generic cover letters will definitely not be considered. We can tell. We do this for a living.
Since forming in 2011, FindSpark has become the largest Meetup group for interns and recent grads in the country, hosting over 250 events for more than 25,000 members. FindSpark is proud to be a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).