The Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist is responsible for developing and executing site optimization strategies to improve user experience and conversion rate. The position requires strong online marketing skills in order to design innovative and successful digital marketing strategies to continually optimize the website experience and increase revenue.
The Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist will create strategy and plans as well as execute the various online site optimization programs, including multivariate testing, recommendation engine, and user-generated content on site. The Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist will analyze the success of our on site marketing tactics and tests to provide strategic direction and guide investments to improve conversion funnels, path to purchase, and the customer experience.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage third party partners on planning and execution of multivariate testing, generate impactful testing and targeting plan through site analysis, mapping optimization initiatives and timelines to meet the defined strategic objectives and goals
- Develop site marketing plans and goals, execute programs, measure and provide regular reporting and insights on site performance
- Manage, execute, and optimize online marketing plans including shopping cart and page banners, user-generated content, upsells and cross-sells
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to manage end to end test execution and successful website roll-outs, ensuring strategies are aligned, brand guidelines followed, assets created, and budgets and deadlines met
- Outline test plan with objective, clear hypothesis, and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness
- Analyze conversion funnels and path to purchase to develop strategies to improve customer experience
- Manage and execute all on site strategies and promotions including development of new and innovative ideas, programs, measurement, and reporting on customer response rates
- Develop international website marketing plans and growth strategy, supporting international Retail Stores and wholesale partners
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Director to create new reporting for programs, including close partnership with 3rd party vendors
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Detailed knowledge of integrated digital marketing best practices
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED
BS/BA in Marketing or related field
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital online marketing role with multivariate testing experience. Exceptional understanding of the e-commerce user experience. Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a fast-paced environment. Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis. Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to recognize a bottleneck, devise a test strategy, resulting in an actionable solution.
Required Qualifications and Proficiencies:
Experience with an enterprise Multivariate Testing Platform, ability to manipulate data and perform calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards), and Google analytics experience a must.
We make life the center of business. We do business differently. Purposefully. Consciously. Profit is important. It sustains us. But doing business purposefully takes more than profit. It takes new ideas, new practices. This is business as a movement.