|Company Name||GIPHY (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2017|
This role will sit on our Partnerships team. You will work with the latest internal and external tools to GIF everything imaginable - live broadcasts, entire movies, TV series, everything! You will also:
- Help GIPHY turn everything into GIFs. Work with partner content (TV, Movies, Music) to produce millions of GIFs
- Manage a vast library of DVDs, video and image files
- Monitor and process large amounts of media using software and automated scripts
- Help manage production queue and deliver GIFs through deadlines
- Work closely with Editorial/Studios and others teams to support GIF curation and production
- Work with partners day-to-day to help project manage file delivery for GIF production
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Lover of GIPHY, GIFs or GIF creation
- Passion for tech/media industry
- Proficient computer skills. Familiar with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Experience running command line scripts and automating tasks
- Familiar with different video file formats, video players, and subtitle files
- BONUS: Experiencing writing automation scripts (command line/bash/python)
This is a contract position (paid hourly, 40 hours a week) in NYC, we provide snacks, coffee and free lunch every day!
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 3 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 3 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 14 days ago.
- Senior Account Executive posted 23 days ago.