You – A loyalty pirate – you know the space and are willing to try new things until you hit the right note with consumers. You know the ins and outs of digital strategy, with a focus on building sticky interfaces that increase consumer passions for a brand.
Some Tasks You May Be Doing
- Supporting the VP, Digital Strategy on accounts by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in loyalty trends and tech
- Supporting account and partnership teams by arming them with regularly updated consumer insights and learnings within loyalty and digital
- Finding the needle in the haystack of client data to determine their business challenges and connect the dots on how to persuade consumer action
- Building strategy plans, roadmaps, personas, and white papers of varying complexity while still being understandable by non-marketers
- Working with creative teams, UX/UI experts, producers, and technology team members to bring those strategies and concepts to life
- Participating in agile sprints while maintaining a view of the bigger brand/client picture
- Staying current on industry trends across social, mobile, generic web, digital marketing platforms as it pertains to consumer loyalty and brand building best practices
- Working with analytics to predict consumer activity and gauge campaign effectiveness post-launch
- Being a source of inspiration, innovation, and tireless ambassadorship of the digital loyalty space
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years in digital, loyalty strategy, and marketing
- Agency experience
- Prior experience working with mobile applications, social media, and brand loyalty required
- Experience with CRM basics (push notifications, messaging strategies, email, text, etc.)
- Understanding of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)
- Experience digging into data and research and locating actionable insights
- Experience working with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Fantastic presenter and storyteller
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with telecom
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
From our heritage in retail and promotional marketing, The Marketing Store is now an agency that offers clients 360 degree thinking and creative, with ‘digital’ forming an essential part of our core offering.
In line with this, and to ensure The Marketing Store continues to evolve as a world class, award-winning ideas agency, we have developed a new agency proposition which puts people at the heart of our process and the agency itself. Promoting the use of data and collaborative working across the Global agency is fundamental to this new proposition.
Here it’s people that matter. At The Marketing Store, you count. Whatever your passion, personality and personal ambition, we all do our bit to help each other shine. As a result, our 10 offices around the world employ more than 800 people, and we’re known internationally as one of the “best places to work”.
The Marketing Store’s parent company is HAVI, a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.