If you don't fit with our current openings, but want to be a part of Team FindSpark, we want to know, what's your dream role on the FindSpark team?
How do you want to help us grow?
Any role with us will be hugely rewarding and take place in a super supportive and fun environment, in addition to being fast-paced with high expectations. You’ll be expected to dive in, bring your own ideas, and have an impact immediately.
Passion for careers, community, and empowering others is a must. Member of the FindSpark community = mega bonus.
We've accomplished huge things so far, and we've only scratched the surface. We're looking for people who want to play a huge part in the growth of FindSpark and our mission of setting up every young pro for career success and connecting our employers and partners with diverse, millennial talent.
Apply here to tell us what you'd bring to the table so we can have you in our network as we grow!
Your Skills & Experience Includes
Software / tools
- Budget for networking events
- Team lunches about once a week
- Work from a great collaborative office space, the Wix Lounge
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Make a real impact on our community and members
- Mentorship and guidance from Founder/CEO + advisory board members
- Starts time will vary
- Person will work from office in Chelsea, with the option for occasional remote work
- Must provide own laptop
- Rates will commensurate with experience level
- a resume
- a short blurb on why you’re a good fit (in the body of email is fine), including your biggest accomplishment that's relevant to what you'd do for us and how you found out about us
- the title you'd give your role
- link to your LinkedIn and any other places you live online
- when you could start
Those who don't submit all these things won't be considered.
Those who submit generic cover letters will definitely not be considered. We can tell. We do this for a living.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to those we're interested in, but we're extremely grateful to everyone who applies.
Since forming in 2011, FindSpark has grown to over 25,000 members and has produced more than 250 career programs.