The American Kennel Club is looking for an intern to help us re-merchandise and grow our e-commerce store. This is a 40-hour-per-week position located at our offices in Midtown Manhattan. Pay is $15 per hour. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to get into ecommerce and wants to be part of a super creative, cutting edge digital marketing team.
• Research new product ideas and assist with vendor outreach
• Assist with product uploads
• Work with the e-commerce team on merchandising improvements
• Help develop a merchandising schedule in line with marketing calendar
• Coordinate with internal resources and external resources to help source images and develop creative for the store
• Must be a dog lover
• Dynamic, energetic personality and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Have a good eye for design and how things are presented
The AKC is a not-for-profit organization and the largest purebred dog registry in the world. We are the sports-governing body for over 22,000 dog events a year, including conformation (dog shows) and exciting sports like agility, obedience, rally, tracking, lure coursing, earthdog, herding trials, among others. But the AKC is so much more! Through our programs, events, and services we support and enrich the lives of dogs -- purebreds and mixed-breeds alike -- and their families.