|Date Posted||February 6, 2013|
An assistant account executive must have good interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of account service staff within a specific set of accounts.
The assistant account executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, proficiency with Microsoft Office, excellent organization skills, and the ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines. S/he must have a strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work. Previous internship experience is preferred.
· Provide client service administration support; attend meetings, handle scheduling, logistics and provide billing support
· Research, compile and analyze client media coverage
· Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, pitch letters, fact sheets and client correspondence
· Demonstrate general knowledge of social media tools
· Build lists and pitch media
· Help supervise interns/trainees
· Participate in new business process including research and proposal preparation
· Commit to continuous learning through Edelman University and other training opportunities
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Executive Assistant posted 22 days ago.
- Intern, Wing - Account Management (Hispanic Marketing) new posted 1 day ago.
- Assistant Account Executive (AAE) new posted 4 days ago.
- Summer Internship - Marketing, Pharma Solutions posted 9 days ago.