|Date Posted||March 5, 2013|
Attention 2011 and 2012 Graduates: Equinox seeks a Social Media Coordinator with a minimum of 1 years’ worth of work experience in social media (sorry - your own blog or startup doesn’t count). In this newly created position, social media coordinator will monitor, listen and participate in social conversations to build brand awareness and engagement with the Equinox brand. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization where social media is at the core of digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Social Media, the position is based in our headquarters office located at 895 Broadway in Manhattan.
We are requiring a minimum of 3.3 GPA from college - that can be verified by your college and is written on your current resume.
Please note: At this time we also have a more senior role – Assistant Manager of Social Media - posted as well. Please review both and apply for the ONE role that is more applicable for your level experience. If not a fit, we will automatically consider you for the other position. Thank you.
- Work with Manager to develop strategy to help grow the Equinox brand and community online
- Identify and participate in social conversations to drive engagement and participation
- Partner with business owners across the organization (Personal Training, Group Fitness, etc.) as well as with Creative and Marketing teams to create interactive relevant and shareable content
- Execute and plan robust local social media marketing leveraging Facebook Places
- Report on analytics and optimization for social media platforms, campaigns, and overall reach and engagement
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in community management or coordinating social media campaigns and analytics
- Strong understanding and passion for social media universe including Facebook, FourSquare, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and emerging trends & technologies in this space
- Experience using Excel and Powerpoint for business purposes
- Familiarity or experience using social listening tools a plus, Radian6 preferred
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa services and Shop items
- And more
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new brands into the fold. Equinox lifestyle concepts and products include full service spas, healthy gourmet cafes, upscale, stylish clothing boutiques and a newly launched web magazine, Q Blog. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga and Soul Cycle, are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to reach their goals and exceed their own performance expectations. We have more than fifty locations including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, Dallas, Washington DC, Toronto and London.
Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Social Media Coordinator posted over 3 years ago.