|Company Name||Allied Integrated Marketing (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2017|
Allied Integrated Marketing, on behalf of various film studio clients, seeks an energetic, creative student to serve as a Studio College Ambassador. The ideal applicant is dynamic, involved in their school community, and loves movies!
Duties Vary, But May Include:
- Brainstorming events on- and off-campus with the goal of raising awareness and interest in specific film releases;
- Outreach to campus groups and/or academic departments with an interest in a specific film;
- Inviting college audiences to special advance screenings of new movies;
- Working with campus media outlets to promote and publicize upcoming movies;
- Attending pre-release screenings of new films, helping Agency staff to manage the screening(s) and report on audience reaction;
- Keeping the agency, and through them the studio, informed regarding campus happenings, including academic calendars, trends, and interests.
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon internship start date;
- Must be a legal U.S. resident;
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in a college or graduate school program;
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic;
- Should be engaged with campus community;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Stipend of $150 average per FILM.
- Ambassadorship-related expenses will be reimbursed if approved in advance;
- Potential to cover additional events for other Agency clients for payment;
- Free movies!
- SEO Specialist posted 21 days ago.
- IPG Mediabrands 2017 Summer Internship Program - New York City posted 29 days ago.
- Graphic Design Internship posted about 1 month ago.
- 2017 Venture for America Fellow posted about 1 month ago.
- Assistant Video Editor posted about 1 month ago.