HDMZ is looking for an intern with an abundance of knowledge, talent, drive and positive energy.
As an intern, you will be immersed in the agency’s work, learning the ground level, day-to-day operations needed to begin a career in advertising. The program is designed to expose the selected intern to all aspects of agency life, and provides the opportunity to explore your strengths by collaborating with smart professionals across all roles at HDMZ. You supply the intelligence, talent and creativity — we’ll take care of the rest.
This is the ideal job for an ambitious recent college graduate who desires experience in the advertising industry, looking for a foot in the door to earn a possible full-time position.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, in marketing, communications biology or chemistry-related major with research experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Resourceful, “can do” attitude
- Superior organization skills
- Solid internet research skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Mac and MS Office proficiency; experience with Adobe CS is a plus
- Not afraid of responsibility or unglamorous, intern-y tasks
Each internship is for a period of 3-months and paid by the hour. Please apply with a cover letter and resume.