Do YOU want to join an ELITE, robust training and development program consisting of a “class” of bright young minds at one of the leading media agencies in the world?
Then, The Residency is the place for you!
The Residency is a paid internship program with IPG Mediabrands dedicated to the career development of the media industry’s fresh and emerging talent. Our program is designed to provide real-life exposure to entry-level roles across our global media planning & buying agencies, UM, Initiative and BPN. We also have exciting opportunities available at our specialty business units, such as, Ansible, Cadreon, IPG Media Lab, Mediabrands Insights, Reprise Media, and Orion Holdings. You will gain applicable industry knowledge while building professional skills and general business acumen to launch a successful career in media.
We are looking for Residents in the following areas:
- Media Buying
- Media Planning
- Mobile, Search & Social
- Strategy & Ideation
- Digital, Ad Operations, and Programmatic
- Research, Data & Analytics
- Creative Production
- Corporate & Office Functions
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, college/university as a junior or senior
- Current on all media trends
- All candidates must commit to working 10 consecutive weeks (June 5, 2017 – August 11, 2017)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Professional, reliable, results-oriented
- Enthusiastic about the media industry
*Please submit your resume and cover letter by Monday, March 13th to be considered for open positions*
IPG Mediabrands is a new world agency group designed with dynamic marketing at its core. Our speed, agility and data smarts ensure we continue to create growth for many of the world’s biggest brands. IPG Mediabrands’ network of agencies includes UM, Initiative, BPN and Orion Holdings as well specialty business units including MAGNA, Cadreon, Ansible, Society, Reprise, Rapport and the IPG Media Lab.