|Company Name||Lincoln Center|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2013|
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Lincoln Center Operations, specific responsibilities include:
• Serving as the first line of communication for internal and external requests for the Senior Vice President and supporting the SVP in communicating her directions and decisions to several reporting departments, including Human Resources, Information Resources, Concert Halls and Facilities Operations.
• Facilitating the productivity of, and anticipating the needs of, the Senior Vice President through comprehensive administrative support, including: phone coverage; proper handling of emails, correspondence and files; preparing agendas, meeting materials and presentations; processing invoices and expenses; expediting travel details and external business events, etc.
• Maintaining the Senior Vice President’s calendar through meticulous scheduling of requested appointments: prioritizing activities; coordinating and confirming all aspects of internal and external meetings, including meeting space and technical specifications as necessary.
• Managing start to finish coordination for a variety of high-level special projects and programs as assigned, including recruitment of senior level staff, employee events, etc., and conducting research as necessary.
• Aligning with the Senior Vice President in employing “big picture” thinking of organizational goals and projects, while also keeping track of associated details.
• Preserving and continuing good working relationships with all Lincoln Center staff, especially the president’s and chair’s offices, board of directors and city agencies as well as other external contacts.
• Safeguarding confidential information and materials.
• 5-7 years administrative experience in a high functioning office.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and be able to work effectively under pressure while juggling multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work effectively within a team environment and handle various personality types and working styles
• Comfortable with fast-paced executive atmosphere and able to seamlessly change course when necessary
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research.
• Must be available to work extended hours, as needed.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
70 Lincoln Center Plaza, NY, NY 10023
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.