|Company Name||1stdibs (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2017|
We are seeking a Logistics Associate focused on Order Support to help scale our complex fulfillment network to deliver an outstanding experience for customers and dealers around the world, amid rapid growth.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will work closely with the Logistics team and our carriers to ensure we safely deliver on and exceed expectations despite any obstacles along the way.
Your proactive, resourceful, and communicative nature will also allow you to serve as a point person for interested parties seeking updates while shipments are in transit. Your work will help us offer timely, high-quality delivery for rare and desirable pieces ranging in value from several hundred dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars – and up.
What you’ll do
- Proactively obtain accurate tracking updates – including resourcefully from carriers without established tracking systems – then surface them to customers, dealers, and internal support
- Follow up on issues requiring intervention all the way through to resolution, communicating fully along the way to all stakeholders involved
- Update our internal order manager, Salesforce, and all other relevant tools from an order’s start to its finish
- Ensure we deliver on our promises, including expedited shipments and other custom requests
- Continually improve our processes and performance
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in logistics, customer service, or operations
- Truly outstanding attention to detail, organic problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken), with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to develop, document, and spread scalable processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- E-commerce and Salesforce experience a plus
- Enthusiastic about teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com and Twitter.