|Company Name||1stdibs (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
The Logistics Claims Coordinator works with the Logistics team to ensure all transit claims are evaluated and processed in a timely manner. Reporting to the Director, Logistics Operations and Strategy, the Logistics Claims Coordinator will own each claim from evaluation to final resolution.
What you’ll do
- Claims Processing and Completion:
- Evaluate, process and submit freight/parcel claims to 1stdibs insurers including all related documentation and images
- Own each claim from evaluation to final resolution
- Schedule pickup and redelivery for repaired and restored merchandise
- Communicate all claims activity and payments to the Accounting Team
- Back up support to the Logistics Payable process:
- Track all invoicing and “billing” downloads from both parcel, freight and packer accounts
- Work with carriers to streamline the invoicing process, in a fashion that is most effective for the 1stdibs accounting team to process and pay in due terms
- Monitor outstanding invoices and current payment status while providing updates to both 1stdibs Accounting and the Carriers/Packers
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in logistics, operations or supply-chain
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Ventures Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Venmo, and Twitter.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.