|Company Name||1stdibs (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
The Logistics Financial Admin works with the Logistics team to ensure timely payments for all 1stdibs shipping invoices. Reporting to the Director, Logistics Operations and Strategy, the Logistics Financial Administrator will be responsible for reviewing and approving all logistics invoices and ensure timely submission to accounting.
In this role, you will coordinate with carriers and our accounting team, working within a complex logistics network for accurate and complete invoicing and payments.
What you’ll do
- Process and track all invoicing and “billing” downloads from parcel, freight and packer accounts
- Work with carriers to streamline the invoicing process, in a fashion that is most effective for the 1stdibs accounting team to process and pay in due terms
- Monitor outstanding invoices and current payment status while providing updates to both 1stdibs Accounting and the Carriers/Packers
- Monitor monthly statements
- Adjustment and Credit Process:
- Process freight, parcel and packing invoices
- Make adjustments for overcharges and credits in regard to 1stdibs/Carrier SLA’s
- Initiate chargebacks as needed
- Dispute parcel overcharges for inaccurate adjustments
- Backup support in Claims Processing:
- Evaluate, process and submit freight/parcel claims to 1stdibs insurers including all related documentation and images
- Own each claim from evaluation to final resolution
- Schedule pickup and redelivery for repaired and restored merchandise
- Communicate all claims activity and payments to the Accounting Team
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in accounting or ecommerce operations
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Ventures Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Venmo, and Twitter.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.