|Company Name||Lucky Brand|
|Date Posted||March 4, 2013|
The Lucky Brand 2013 Summer Paid Internship Program is intended to help acclimate Junior and Senior level university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know Lucky Brand. This program is designed to identify, develop and potentially hire top entry level talent.
We are currently seeking applicants for our Summer 2013 paid internship program at our New York corporate headquarters. The program will run from June – August 2013.
* Report to the office Monday – Thursday, 9am – 6pm
* Work with the Wholesale Showroom department
* Work on a project
* Must be a college junior or senior
* Able to work in a fast paced environment and eager to learn
* Prior experience working in the fashion industry a plus
* Curious, creative thinking and enthusiastic with a hard-working nature
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of all microsoft office programs
* Knowledge of how to design for print and web environments.
* Candidates must be professional, polished and polite
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.