|Company Name||Marie Claire|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2013|
Marie Claire is seeking an art assistant. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 1-2 years magazine design experience, be detail oriented, take direction well and be able to multitask. He/she will be designing front-of-book fashion and beauty pages, therefore strong typographic skills and understanding of visual hierarchy are a must. Candidate must also carry out some administrative duties, which would include but are not limited to: updating mini wall and flip book and preparing layouts for presentation. The ideal candidate must be proactive, have strong communication and organizational skills. Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are required. iPad experience is a plus
InDesign, Photoshop, Woodwing
one+ years in art department of well-designed magazine
New York, New York, United States
- Marketing Assistant new posted 5 days ago.
- Assistant Designer posted 11 days ago.
- Video Production Assistant posted 11 days ago.
- Global Marketing Talent Acquisition and Management 12 Month Internship posted 13 days ago.
- Entry-level opportunities posted 18 days ago.