The International WELL Building Institute seeks a dynamic, creative and passionate professional to join its growing team as a Marketing Intern. The Marketing team is responsible for pioneering the growth of the IWBI brand and WELL community by driving brand awareness, customer acquisition and customer advocacy. The team is passionate about building a global marketing strategy that comprises broad and deep tactics to advance the WELL Building StandardTM around the world and foster long-term brand love. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Help execute and manage logistics for events and tradeshows
- Manage fulfillment of key sponsorship deliverables
- Assist in the creation of monthly newsletters and social media campaigns
- Assist in the editing and development of articles, collateral, and presentations
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- IWBI is looking for an undergraduate student in the New York area who is majoring in Journalism, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of marketing technology, social media and campaign management.
Compensation: This is a paid internship. Hourly rates are competitive and commensurate with prior experience.
Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.