|Company Name||1stdibs (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2017|
As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior communication skills (verbal and written) to support this growth and to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Support Specialists are tasked with assisting customers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email, phone, and live chat. The team is continually making improvements and taking on new projects, and we’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges and stay on top of the competition.
Our Marketplace Support team works side-by-side with several other key groups in the company in our bright, lively and brand new office space right by Union Square. The team is second to none, and all positions at 1stdibs come with fantastic perks and benefits, including (but not limited to) flexible vacation days, snacks, weekly catered meals and much more. There is also plenty of room for growth within the company for standouts who exceed expectations.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction
- Provide customer and technical support via email, phone, and live chat
- Research and identify new cases created by customers
- Track and maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of any established case, issue, or concern
- Assist in documentation of customer service procedures and with onboarding of new team members
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Attend and contribute to a variety of team meetings, ranging from company-wide to strategy and brainstorming sessions within the group
What you'll bring
- 3+ years in customer service or sales support
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in case management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to have flexible schedules to be able to work during weekends/holidays, based on shift assignment
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Ventures Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Venmo, and Twitter.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers new posted 6 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development new posted 6 days ago.
- Account Trainee, Payment Services - Spanish, Marketing posted 17 days ago.
- Digital Media Assistant (Video), Contract posted 19 days ago.