|Company Name||NBC Universal|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2013|
- Ongoing daily maintenance of all accounts from booking orders, creating flowcharts and brand allocations.
- Provide advertising agency with ongoing support from Donovan uploading and EDI management. Maintain consistent dialogue with agency clientele with regards to account maintenance (moves, brand changes, separation requirements, etc).
- Knowledge of Online and VOD platforms. Ongoing maintenance of accounts by creating Insertion Orders, booking contracts for billing, and various reporting including delivery analyses.
- Update monthly MSA posting information, doing weekly/monthly account stewardships and quarterly post analyses.
- Work with pricing and planning department to manage inventory.
- Resolve all billing discrepancies.
- Work with traffic departments in all areas of schedule management.
- Coordinate with marketing department on promotional assets, material deadlines, and approvals. Working closely with traffic and Standards and Practices to schedule promotional assets.
- Daily communication with the account executive and planner to see all areas are handled.
- Handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com site
- Internal applicants must submit via myNBCU Careers
- Must be willing to work in New York City, NY
- Ability to work overtime with short notice
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Prior related internship experience preferred
- Basic understanding of media math
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to remain professional at all times
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Assistant Account Executive - HCP Pharmaceutical new posted 5 days ago.
- Viacom Spring 2017 Internships posted 15 days ago.
- Partner Sales & Community Development posted 25 days ago.
- Assistant Account Executive - Public Relations posted 26 days ago.
- Email Marketing Specialist / Strategist posted 26 days ago.