|Company Name||New York Mets|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2013|
-Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
-Excellent team player and collaborator with strong oral and written communication skills.
-Ability to work well with others, from fellow interns and front office staff to athletes,
fans, customers and corporate partners.
-Professional conduct, image and demeanor in an office setting.
-Some knowledge of Major League Baseball rules, history and players.
-Candidates must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
-Consistent and punctual attendance. Available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays. During the baseball season this includes nights
and weekends when the team plays home games.
-Research and Analysis experience or coursework a plus.
-Must have own transportation to and from Citi Field.
-Assists with creative idea and plan development for targeting existing and new markets.
-Assists with market research, reports, and record keeping; the evaluation of new media opportunities
Intern will assist with game day activities including pre-game and in-game entertainment, field visits, ballpark tours, special events. On non-game days, there will also be project work which includes assisting with data collection, research, social media, website trafficking, events and office support (phones, faxing, mail). When the team is on the road and during the off-season, a 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M. work day is expected. When the team is home, the hours may fluctuate depending on the department’s needs.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to earn school credit for your internship?
2. Do you have local housing and/or reliable transportation to and from Citi Field?
3. Are you able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed?
4. Are you available to work more than 25 hours a week?
Location: Citi Field, Flushing, New York 11368
Reports to: Executive Director, Entertainment Marketing & Production
Date: Spring 2013
This internship is geared towards college students interested in pursuing a career in sports and are eligible to work full-time or part-time hours and receive school credit.
- Associate Digital Producer new posted 5 days ago.
- Assistant Account Executive - HCP Pharmaceutical new posted 5 days ago.
- Brand Experiences Intern posted 8 days ago.
- Dream Job at FindSpark -- full time, interns, or freelancers posted 15 days ago.
- Viacom Spring 2017 Internships posted 15 days ago.