|Company Name||Omnicom Media Group Inc.|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2013|
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Assistant Strategist. This is not an all-inclusive list and will vary by account assignment. The Assistant Strategist is the entry-level position within the Strategy group. The Assistant Strategist’s main role is to work closely with Strategists in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible. He/she is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the account which includes some of the following:
- Gather data to support the media recommendation
- Utilize Brainbox and other research systems
- Prepare purchase authorizations, coordinating input from the Investment group, the client media team, account team, and media sales teams
- Assist in the execution of the media plan
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Update client media activity flowcharts
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Collect data and assist in writing competitive reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Interest in the principles of advertising, marketing and media
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exhibit proficiency with computer programs, but specifically Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate and interact with clients and vendors
- Ability to follow-through on tasks and be detail-oriented
- Assistant Account Executive - HCP Pharmaceutical posted about 1 month ago.
- Social Strategist posted about 1 month ago.
- Assistant Account Executive - Public Relations posted about 1 month ago.
- Full Stack Developer posted about 1 month ago.
- Email Marketing Specialist / Strategist posted about 1 month ago.